PRE-ORDER your Eclipse Rx and SAVE 25%
(a $40 savings, normal retail pricing is $159).
Eclipse Rx will ship Spring 2018.
An advanced approach to sun protection, the Eclipse Rx was developed by board certified dermatologists.
This solar powered personal UV sun monitoring wearable device + activity tracker syncs with its own iOS mobile app to monitor and report on your real time UV sun exposure. Designed for people who love being outdoors and who are concerned about sun-related health and beauty issues. It is the first device of its kind that can recharge with the power of the sun!
The Eclipse Rx is an advanced solution for protecting your skin from sun related risks.
Read more about Eclipes Rx features below.
Eclipse Rx Wearable Device:
• First solar rechargeable wearable device
• Tracks sun exposure with sensors that record ultraviolet light
• Tracks the UV index, which is the strength of the sun
• Activity Tracker logs your daily steps
• Vibrates to alert you when to reapply sunscreen or move out of the sun
• Water resistant to 30 feet of submersion
• Sleek, high tech unisex design
• Color: black
• One size fits all
Eclipse Rx Mobile App:
• Syncs with the Eclipse Rx wearable device
• Provides UV exposure monitoring, alerting and data collection
• Input your personal profile: skin type and sun screen SPF details
• Available for iOS on Apple's App Store
• Coming soon for Android on Google Play
- 9.9 inches
- .75 inches
- .5 inches
- 1.5 ounces
- Unisex, One Size Fits All, Color Black